Qualitative Market Research Services
This is a unique method of human interaction and communication, which is not only about finding out what people think but also about why they think it.
- Face-to-face IDI’s, group discussions are the best way to get an in-depth insight/feedback.
- And for an advanced case, it uses “Time-lapse” techniques, which is an art of video interview where shots of the interviewer provide instant, no-brainer cutaways for the editor in post-production.
What do we do?
To conduct an interview session first we detect our targeted group but it may involve interviewing an individual or pairs of people to get a deeper understanding of customers’ behavior and the way they think. This understanding provides a solid base from which next best steps can be prescribed to a company. Valuable source of information comes which can be utilized while developing new products or coming up with new marketing initiatives. A company always want to test the reaction and refine a customer’s approach.
What does it tell about?
- Customer reaction towards the products and services.
- How branding, design and packaging influence customers and in what way.
- How price affects the consumer’s behavior.
- Acceptability of new products amongst customers.
- Which sort of marketing messages can have massive impact on them.
The methods we follow
- In depth interviews
- Pair interviews
- Focus group
- Ethnographic research
- Usability test
- Sensory research