Computer-assisted telephone interviewing is a computer based telephonic survey in which the interviewer follows a script on web. Here the program is customized or programmed in such a way that the flow of the pre modified questionnaire comes with both close-end and open-end answer.
What does it make so unique?
- Here data is entered directly in that computer based application. So it helps for computation.
- Questions are asked in more administered with its correct sequence or randomly and answers are entered in more logical way. So it does not hamper the quality data collection.
- Also the computation is done by computer, so the method is error free.
- It is easy to compare with previous data and also less complicated to make a database.
- This kind of interview is bound to ask limited pre-modified questions so it takes less time to conduct an interview.
- Respondents, located at different place can be interviewed at a same time.
Analytique Research regularly conducts telephone research with members of the public and the business community. The telephone is fundamental to researching business-to-business & consumers. We have vast experience in conducting the interviews and collecting the data for both continuous and ad-hoc projects of all types. Although we try hard to keep the quality of response very high and have successfully completed projects using CATI of interview lengths between 45 to 60 minutes, even among “hard-to-reach” groups such as C suites executives and Company Secretaries of large companies.