The IT industry can serve as a rapid growth in economy, as it assures easy accessibility to information and eservices. This volatility is manifested in a flurry of attempted and consummated mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures. The use of information technology in the service sector improves operational efficiency and adds to transparency. It also serves as a medium of skill formation and time saving.
Analytique services related IT and Telecommunication:
- Market potential for new upcoming brands and conjoint analysis.
- Usability testing for all stages of product development
- Analyses of user expectation and customer satisfaction
- Measures of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Analyses of market perceptions
- Pricing and competitive analysis
- Forecasting and Modeling
- Evaluation of communication measures and concepts
- Review of business processes
- Baseline studies for convergence, i.e., advancing consolidation of entertainment and telecommunication media